To use AdClear to block HTTPS (encrypted) ads while using the Firefox browser, you must install a Firefox trusted certificate.
- In the AdClear mobile app, navigate to Settings>Ad blocking>HTTPS filtering.
- Tap “Install cert into the Firefox browser.”
- Tap “Install Firefox Certificate” button at bottom of the page.
- Select Firefox browser in “Choose Browser” dialog.
- Select all three checkboxes in “Downloading Certificate” dialog.
- Select “OK” button to install certificate in Firefox browser.
- A blank Firefox browser page will appear after the download certificate dialog. Exit browser page to return to this app.