Issues with activating itself

Hi all. AdClear is, probably, the most sophisticated ad-blocking app in the market. Like, is there anything better?

Anyway, I’ve spotted an issue, as small as it is, it is a little bit annoying:

After disabling power saving mode or rebooting device the AdClear does not activate itself. So I have to swipe down my notification bar and click ‘Enable’ on AdClear notification status, as tight as it seems to tap on it.

The problem is that, I forget to enable the AdClear every time I disable power saving mode or rebooting device, so I stumble upon unwanted ads.

I am using Android Oreo, SM-G935F.

Thank you!

Do you have the restart option selected?

“Restart VPN on reboot” is checked, so yes.

I apologize for the inconvenience. This seems to be an old bug that has popped back up. I’ll run some tests on my end and see if I can replicate it. Can you send us a bug report through AdClear? That’ll help us see the log data on what happened.

Hi Christian. I sent the bug report via app. Looking forward to hear from you. Cheers.

1 Like

You may need to disable AdClear from your powersave mode. You may want to try our Snooze function.

With reboots, I’m having difficulty finding an instance of it in your logs. I’ll keep digging!

Thanks for reply Christian.
Alright, I added ‘AdClear’ to my ‘Unmonitored apps’. I’ll see in following days if it works.

About reboot issue, alright, keep digging. Get an excavator if that helps!

Apologies for that. We think we have an idea of what’s causing it.