Updated to Android 11; AdClear crashes

I just updated my Pixel 3XL to Android 11. AdClear no longer works. When I try to open the app, it appears briefly then it disappears.

7 Likes

I am having the same issue. Phone warns that “AdClear keeps stopping” and gives the option to view app info or close the app.

4 Likes

I have the same issue with my pixel 2 xl
I recall we had the same problem when moving to Android 10 as well.
The Ad Clear team was able to resolve eventually though.

2 Likes

I’m getting the same on a Pixel 3 XL after upgrading to Android 11, and remembering it happening with Android 10.

2 Likes

Hey everyone. Yes, this is happening on several of our products. We have multiple crashes that we’re weaving through. We apologize for the inconvenience. 11 has been very rocky from a developer’s perspective.

3 Likes

Hi - any update? It’s been over 3 weeks since I posted this bug report…

2 Likes

And now, 4 weeks later…

1 Like

I’m sure they’re working on it, but it’d be nice to get an update.

1 Like

Hi - it’s been almost 2 months since I posted this bug report. What is the latest update?

1 Like

Are there any updates?

1 Like

Hiya ive updated my samsung galaxy s20+5g and now this nore your dubble ap works anymore :sob:
Any news on any fix yet the adds are driving me nuts and its only stopped working an hour ago lol

1 Like

Any news on an update as of yet for the android crash fix ?

Same here…on the S20+ 5G…Android 11 update dropped and AdClear now crashes.

3 Likes

I think i may need to remove the app fully untill they do a fix
It was reported back in sept to them so been 4 months with no sign of any fix/update :pleading_face: ive got it in my older phones/tablets with no problems but since android 11 was installed its useless on my s20+5g phone & the pop ups/adds are annoying so much im using my s10+ on android 10 & have switched auto update off so cant be updated unless i allow

1 Like

I just noticed this above so we have no way to find out if & when any fix will be done :sob::broken_heart:
All outgoing email has been globally disabled by an administrator. No email notifications of any kind will be sent
Ive uninstalled both AdClear & Dubble because i was getting upwards of 60+ pop ups telling me they wasnt working ect so ill have no way of finding out now if a fix comes out?
I know with covid ppl are working at home ect but it would still be nice to get an update even if its to say there still trying to fix it :pleading_face: the last update in here was sept 22nd so aproaching 3 months now
The last time we hit this problem with the change to android 10 it was fixed in 2 weeks max so were loosing hope now with this being 3 months and no word at all to keep us upto date on whats going on
Please update us ? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I updated my mobile to Android 11 and I can see lots of Advertisements in my mobile. App Crashed and it’s not working.

@SevenTeam, you should update the app with Android 11 compatibility.

Hope your team is already working on it. Just give us an update. So that we can happily wait for that day.

2 Likes

Sadly i get the feeling a fix will proberbly never arrive for us on android 11 or higher once it goes higher :broken_heart::sob: its been broken now since september last year its usually sorted within a short time but this dreaded covid has put pay to that happening
I hope they do finally find a fix ive had to uninstall both AdClear & Dubble because both developed the same fault so now im bombarded with annoying popups again like b4 AdClear was around

1 Like

Any solution? In my s10 with Android 11 nothing

1 Like

I’m running a Samsung Galaxy S20FE and having this same issue. Please provide updates asap.

1 Like

@SevenTeam @AdClearTeam

Any update on Android 11 Fix.?

Please update as earlier as possible.

2 Likes